17 November 2010

Electronic Cigarettes or What to put in a care package...

The Great American Smokeout 2010 is tomorrow, November 18. (http://www.ucanquit2.org/facts/gaso/default.aspx) This is the perfect time to help your loved one quit smoking.

I know it's tough but they don't have to go cold turkey.

My friend, @Michal Douglas, owns an electronic cigarette company and sells to a lot of military folks. He placed a small ad on my site and, as I do with everyone who advertises on jennyspouse.com, I want to send him a lot of traffic.

But I mostly want to help people quit smoking. So this is a selfish plug on my part. I really believe in this product.

Michal's company is called "America's Best Buys" and you'll get a 10% discount at checkout when you use the code MILITARY. He's doing this just for us so I hope you get over there and take advantage of it. (http://americasbestbuys.com/home.asp)

Michal and his original business partner started marketing e-cigarettes because the business partner was dying of lung cancer, directly related to smoking. I knew them briefly right before he died. It was awful. But the one thing that has always stuck with Michal is that his friend told him, "I wish I'd known about these things a lot earlier."

I can't explain how they work but America's Best Buys will tell you everything you need to know. Do it. Now. Before it's too late.

No comments: